Saturday, May 10, 2008

part time job

Last week there's this home decoration exhibition at klcc convention centre. I was there to work to gain some experience from dad business.During the labour day was really pack and i get to see lots people with different kind of character.I bump into lots ssg students even mr.wong!


the crowds


awww i want this to be place at my house so that i can swim whenever i want.


haha from this picture you can see me that i'm really busy with work.

busy counting with the measurements.The width,length,and the squarefeets. Pening kepala betul ! =_="

alright this guy here is my boss! buahahaaha beloved dad

lovely mum with her sweet smile
klcc

this is the place where those malays rempit hang around

dinner @ chili's

alright thats the end of my work.

No comments: