Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Can you fucking read this?>>>> Helluva Tart

Oh well ever since i was young with you until now your appearance has already gives me a sign that you're a fucking bitch. You're just so effing pretentious in every setting even your friends and all your so called "BEST FRIEND" or whatsoever. Ya know you're something like "tai ka je" and everyone's listen to u and being influenced easily.

HELLO please stop acting that you're being nice in front of me just because u want to backstab or betray?? dohhh, this is so fake.The impression u gave me made me really wanna spew in front of you. I know you've been a person who have loads of freinds cos u have a good sweet talk huh,if you think you're the main attractive ones go ahead but stop praising yourself that certain part of your face looks nice to u. OMG this is so sick??? how can a such person praise herself that certain part of her face is beautiful in front of their friends? For god sake, this is so shameful. Why cant u stop that daft stuff? I tell you it would be that dumb if u go ahead. Don't force me to say something really precisely at here . MISS TATTLER resent me if u want to,I'd do my part as you'd do yours.You fucker just fuck off in front of me i dont give a fuck.


p/s: i'm greatly sorry for being this harsh but i just can't help but think you're someone i really despise at the moment.

No comments: