Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 ---> 2009

knowing that 2008 is coming to an end..

Throughout the entire year, there're poignant and jaunty moments that i've gone through.
somehow i don't feel too good for this year. But that was already past and i finally made up my decision for the statement.Not gonna think something really daft, no point of thinking.There's no way of helping as that is not a solution. Apart from that, i'm now enjoying my days and life. Having lots of laughs this few weeks. haha whenever i laugh i tend to burst out in tears cause i've too much jokes and fun *grins*. hmm still missing their damn lame jokes.Talking over the phone with them in the middle of night *laughs*. Haha everything is a blast.Anyhow i did appreciate every seconds.

look people, 2008 is just almost pass in a flash. 1 more day to go, will be the new year of 2009.

everyone is looking forward to 2009 isnt it ? me as well haha. I hope 2009 will be the most enchanting year. Hopefully, i can fulfill my resolutions.



oh shits , he makes me laugh again. keep laughing. Can't stop laughing.

No comments: