Tuesday, December 09, 2008

love

A side note to u,

Throughout the courses of bygones,
we've disperse into different path. Maybe this is fate.
We are not destined to be together.

Yup, i've tend to fall at the wrong track at times.
You just can't blame me for that, this is life. Sometimes, i do get back on the right thoughts.
why does it have to be so bias? are u stupid or what ? i guess u've grown up to think rationally.
i've questioned myself for so many times why am i so dumb to entertain things that it wouldn't happen in my life ? pfft you're just being greed with companies. don't u think so ? yea friends.
the way u talk will leash to dissappointment.
why do i've to bear this burden ? i really don't understand.


To you love is a game just meant to be played. Isn't it ?
where 3 words often said are lies spoken by those fakers and fuckers.
For the sake of having it, it's only a sad pathetic that left in my memory .
love is about making decisions and one deicision affects other.
if you treat love like a game. Start loving urself before you love another.
the stain u left in my heart, couldn't be cure.
love requires no words.
love is an excuse, an excuse to get hurt.

Yes people, i've a great intense on this guy. There's no way of controling myself.
But there's nothing i can do about. *weeps*
i've been thinking and missing over him since the day had ended.
i wonder why is it so hard for me to let it go...


All in all, the game over was painful with tears streaming down.
well i guess thats the only sole main reason i know now.



p/s: u know who u're, i write this with my tears flowing down on my face.

No comments: