Tuesday, February 17, 2009

%%$!##@!##$

Do you know you are so effed up ?
hello come on la !
YOU are not the only one whom i wish during valentine's day ?
i wished all my frens included YOU it doesnt mean anything..
As what i think there's no harm sending messages to frens..
If you want to tattles this to everyone or ring somebody up, alright go ahead =__=" (be like a pat por out there ) . Seems like u wanna gossips this without any limits oh well perhaps i should suggest YOU to create wonderful stories.
Don't you think that you are way too smug ?
Looks who's the one who embarrassed me in front of all my classmates huh ?
Deng ! i need my pride okay....
People like you really not humble & unkind at all..
well hate me if you see this..no offence at all !
Seriously, i dont give a fuck man ! The moment i knew tat u betray & backstab, the impression u gave me was like a piece of shit...sorry la i've to be this mean cause you're so not like the past few years unlike now.
Certainly not my fault, think twice la dude !

No comments: