Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day out

okay lots of frens keep badgering about my blog is gonna dead way too soon ! hello is not officially dead yet. I did update once in a week. Pretty free though, but there's nothing specific for me to blog about and I just feel too lazy at times.

Supposingly Anne & me hook up together since this babe wanna get some fresh air due to her major problems...Nevertheless, her school friends join along for lunch, it was fine for me meeting them.

We just roam around at sg wang & Pavillion. Nothing much actually it was a lil plain bored when there're some people u dont know & dont know where to start off with the conversation haha *shy* but at least we did talk abit =). An exceptionally for Anne, she's hyperactive enough to me. Loves her all the way cause we're always in a click ! You'll never know how she behave like .



Anne & me


I look kinda awkward & huge here haha anyway met Jeffrey, thanks for the ride ! haha


haha u communicate well with both sides at the same time.As we said, we'll have another plan for next date.


No comments: