Tuesday, March 10, 2009

18th bday celebration

Finally, i'm back. Gosh ! utterly tired man..
okie i'm officially 18 now no longer a kid, an adult i suppose haha so which means my parents are
slowly giving me freedom. Yes, people my parents are strict enough usually they forbid me to go out until midnight. What to do, i'm the merely girl among the siblings lol..

Regardless, my parents didn't even give me a ring asking me what time am i going back. I was kinda surprise with that cause i've been going out for the past few days till midnight and even had the sleep overs .Plus, I did really paint the town red *chuckles*.At times it's a good thing i'd say =p. Really wanna jump up for joy.
I celebrated my birthday in advance. different gangs.different friends


Delicious @ dua residency


four cheese macaroni.
I started to drool when i see this,sadly i've had so much to eat and i feel absolutely bloated.

after dinner went to pavillion to catch with a movie called ''love matters''.


Another day,off to bukit bintang with babe



photo booth =)

then we tagged edison along for brunch....went to boundlenzz to accompany him since he's gonna dead way too soon due to his boredom...


silly he dont seems like working at all, all I know he ended up chatting with me on msn everyday. =__=''



ohh i just adore with this adidas collection here. Really in love with this sneaker. Will get for the loved ones one day haha yea one day.

Buffet Dinner @ Shogun



.
.
.


then off to Putrajaya.


lol damn poser btw i like this pic. Yeng ? haha


i confiscated this secretly in their car,they just can't survive without this. and as if i smoke =__=''




they came over to my house for drinks

All right i'll just stop at here,time to say goodbye now.

will continue with this post when i'm free. My bones started aching now.
Ciao.

emily,
xoxo

No comments: