Wednesday, May 20, 2009

clueless

*yawns* the medicine makes me feel drowsy and it is working now anyway =) okay i know i'm a lazy bimbo here who don't update her blog so often for now and this is what anne & carmen claim as this morning and i'm wondering where's anne now..she must be out with someone she heart the most now yea unlike me a decent girl who always stay at home =p. Arghhh college is so not fun at all at times but in the meantime laughters and jokes are always around.Pile of works need to be done on time and mid-term is near.somehow i'm trying to get my mind off to this person.Something distract me lately.feelings change,everything change.feel so clueless now.Everything happen all of sudden.Alright hope everything flow naturally.Opps i shouldn't be blogging here now ! back to my work..

No comments: