Monday, May 04, 2009

hello sorry i've been neglecting my blog for quite sometime due to my house connection was down for almost fortnight..so here is an overdue post about my twin anne's bbq birthday party at her house. this silly here celebrated her bday in advance due to her actual birthday fall on orientation day haha anyhow we did celebrate with her and i hope u love the pressie =D.


mum drop me at sharon house in the afternoon. Lol, we had our gossip session inside the room, manicured our nails and applied something really cute & funny on our eyes which was cucumber eye bag mask then at night headed to anne's house. We arrived there kinda late but i never expect everyone were so punctual haha



my bestie here...love & care me the most...

the 3 of us







always my babe <3>

''very amezing'' cap here


.

.

.

her actual birthday is on 29th of april which was on wednesday during our orientation day .Lol, orientation day is a waste of time ,they're talking craps the whole day untill i get bored i just skip for the next day. We were all actually struggling with our timetable. Trying to arrange our schedule orderly and i wasn't in the mood on that day maybe something distract me yea something which i tend to pissed off easily at times..






Finally we put on our broad smile here


ESA loves


the one I heart & hurt the most....awww sorry babe =(

muahhh darling

Btw, sharon couldn't make it with us for dinner and we had our steamboat at len sen area.


edison with his usual pose

No comments: