Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy birthday LCY !



Ok i blog just for the sake of someone, yes someone dont bother to ask =) Alright a quick update here. I'm not gonna write in detail cause i'm having my midterm tomorrow. So yeah,I know i've always ditch my blog aside lately, pls excuse me for having exam and pile of assignments are drowning me =(. Will promise to update more often right after exam.



Happy birthday Leong Chee Yong !



Its been a while that i never catch up with my high school friends.It was his advance birthday dinner last week that held at fun Ok & Poppy.




The girls



Birthday boy with the girls.




in wai hoong's car before we hit poppy


the srtiking girl =P


The one i heart the most


camwhore camwhore xD



silly hoong's ruin the whole picture

the babe



♥♥♥








College mates.Look at the massive crowds ==''.The jayjayboi



lol, silly benji didn't know he was there too btw ur hair is growing no longer bald anymore .


A side note :I just can't wait for July to come .There're lots upcoming outing and party with the awesome people ;)

No comments: