Tuesday, July 21, 2009

After being stress out,thank god finally i've done with my presentation and public speaking. fuhh what a huge relief. There're still massive work-load to be done though ! I've been slacking a lot lately. Finals are just few weeks away,i'll have to make sure i fully utilize my time to buck up my studies.Okay i'm becoming a geek soon hehe.Nah..that wouldn't be.Hmm,basically i've nothing much to blog about.My daily life still goes on smoothly haha as i've great friends who bring joy and laughters to me most of the time. They maximize my happiness.



alright here is an overdue post about sharon's birthday party. A quick one, not going to write in detail. Pictures explain everything.



Very generous friends.Poh yee and Pui theng.


the girls

luceilia and me =) silly anne's took without my notice.nice one ;)

birthday princess and me

the love birds

No comments: