Sunday, October 18, 2009

Yit han's & ming haow's bday dinner


Hello there,

Friday night was simply good. I spent my day with my cliques and tagged hui sin along.
It was actually yit han's & ming hao bday dinner. The chatter box a.k.a han picked me up around 4 and off to pavillion to meet up the rest then we walked
to KLCC meet up hui sin.Ohh yes, its been ages since i last saw hui sin's during spm result day.Hmm still pretty as usual :)

we picked a nice place to sit back relax and get a good drink to sip on to dine at Chili's as for the western dinner instead japanese cuisine.

The food that they serve was really in a huge portion. People like me manage to finish the whole plate whenever I dine there.

Yeap ! Montery chicken my favs always fulfill my satisfaction but i already feel bloated eating halfway.


me this

The eye-catching babe
Sweety pie
Happy birthday Ming Haow's
Happy belated birthday, hope you like the pressie we gave.


After dinner, we have to walked all the way back to ritz carlton with our painful feet. Poor thing we were really dead beat kay yet sweats rolling all over our body. Once we reached yen's suite, lazy worms like us stick at yen's room for the entire night and there we move on with our late night talks until we laugh hysterically like nobody business. Babi han's you can really laugh like a loudspeaker. Again, we talked & laughed incessantly until we burst out in tears. The merely thing is just can't imagine how fun that can be sometimes.


P/s: Girls can easily fall into man trap but in the first place,why do we have to deserve a person who's so effing brainless & insincerely like them ? it's not worth to be after all cause things that they did are too mean that tear your heart, pride and feelings like strips of paper. I'm not acting smart or putting an insult to them simply bcos i endure with all these hurtful feelings and can't bother to see my friend in agony situation.One word to describe- Trash !


No comments: