Sunday, August 19, 2007

holidayss come

argghhh!!!!BORED
as holidays come bunch of kids and children are always overjoyed but to me holidays doesn't sounds blissful to me and ya know i'm dreary death staying up at home even there are stack of dvds for me to watch but still I prefer schools as I can meet up friends to chat with those blabbermouth,sharing foods,enjoy titbits while teacher is teaching and taking nap somehow I enjoy schools lots than staying at home nothing to do wth I can't wait till the school reopen. Oh yea I have a partner who sits beside me do have almost the same habits eating inside the class and yet infront of teacher add on my partner now a days kinda addicted with reading comic so called 'teenagers life' like dating life with a lil bit ham sap pictures hahah wtf all I can say is all about love story despite, I don't really know how to read mandrin words =(



alright here come with random photos
.

.

.

.

.

.





the one who loves to share snacks with me

love blabs

seek for her whenever I face problems perhaps a good listener

this girl is addicted to online games

a camwhore never change his attitude xD

a great friend of mine who's too too kind and helpful a real dude of minetaken 2006 during pmr year all looks like studying type and much thinner than this year

why are u blaming me?oopss i don't mean to touch it =p

when i almost get drench by them cause i'm not in swim-suit after pmr the usual us at sg.wang snap for neo prints photo

primary class photo



anyhow i cherish the each take moments,


it wouldn't disperse away,


it wouldn't be fade away,


andddd I love my school life since i was primary at ssg.



No comments: