Friday, August 31, 2007

national day



Merdeka-50 Golden years anniversary


29th August school celebration


oh yea not forgetting ivy's birthday falls on merdeka day!!
team workmy quotes
ouch!! don't poke my butt
wtf!!! my d***
we're trying to imitate someone'skay&me dress up in kebaya way so patriotic
what are they trying to do?????

tired of practise for the performance and he ended up rest in this way



kris&anto dance in tradition way


cross leg-i'm a bit tired and was still drowsy


lol damn hot&tired man everone looked slumber so while waiting for our turn to perform we just sit there did nothing...oh yea, we have lovely couple here

a conversation between anto&chelsea




anto says: don't go away I want a shot of both of us

chelsea says: *drolls* ooooo okay...

so sweet huh =)
what have I did to you?? you seems so angry * scratch head*

anto says: will you marry me?

chelsea says: what? why all of a sudden?give me some time pls.....

yes or no ? why are you facing the other way....
chelsea says: okay yes I xx


okay okay face the camera pls 1 2 3 take heeeeee so now both turned up to be peace forever no war


30th August countdown

well since my house facing the view so i'm not going to town squeeze in with the crowds then yau called up ask me whether i'm going to countdown in front of my house then meet up lol of course i'm larrrr but is not that clear here come with some pictures during the countdown





getting lots car & peoplethere was a mini fireworks so when i walk further and further more see who i saw?? the lovely couple haha caught them
guess who're they?

heeee i'm not gonna tell I guess u guys know

okay i'm tired not enough sleep this few days

good night's sleep tight

xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: