Thursday, October 25, 2007




Saturday dusk was too bored to me....is not a family day cuz we have missed out daddy who've went for golfing...there is nothing to do for me so I sneak in secretly to bro's room to horse around while he was studying silly me and asked wanna out to korean village since he study all day and night then we tagged along cousin for dinner at reastaurant nak won which is just renovated..
found it thick


taste like asam laksa i'm lovin it



can i eat now??? i'm starving





always have refreshment after dinner, their barley ice is different from us theirs are taste better

.
.
.
.


oh yea Sunday morning breakfast at pandan indah and thanks to my roguish brothers 2 vs 1 purposely propose to pavillion cuz i dress up in a very casual & untidy way wearing short pants and normal t-shirt then over to pavillion take a long queue to get 2 dozen of doughnuts back they just leave me alone there and go shopping.... mmmmm yummy yummulicous





omg can we eat now?? really can't wait...


mouth- watering
mummyyy seems so happy to have doughnuts here
oooo..... saliva dripping
enjoying with doughnuts
mango
i like this.... strawberry...
lol seems like i'm helping j.codonuts to promote



todayyyyy went to parents office staying at home is gonna dead it was too bored.... arggghh i've tons of homework waiting for me to finish up






my backpackk.....this deodorise body thingy spray always leave me refreshed and cool down whenever u spray to ur body

up next eco dusun park byeeeeee good night's

No comments: