Friday, February 29, 2008

sorry for the late post. My daily have been hectic lately...tons of homework needed to be done...and and the only friday could set me free from blogging & surf net

as the school has organized 5th Malaysia-Japan student exchange program and i wanted to host them since few years ago till now sadly, i can't cuz the date always falls on my granny's birthday and i've to travel all the way to ipoh oh well luckily i'v e my bitch to plan for me to stay over at yen's house for 2days lalala


Day 1 we're trying to imitate japanese pose 'peace' anybody mandarin oranges???

night time we just went for a walk at pasar malam




the king fruit- durian located @ pandan jaya


ahaha ming hao's i guess he manage to split maya said 'this fruit smells so stink' haha


Putrajaya highway bridge



to be continue day 2

No comments: