Monday, January 12, 2009

Parents

pfft. i'm very angry now.
my parents are really driving me up to the wall now adays. Seriously, i've never been this pissed at them before.
i dont understand why're they scolding me without any valid reason indeed they badger me like hell. Even today my dad just scoff at me on the phone instead of asking me whether i reach home already or not.Actually, there's a reason for it. Sometimes i found out he kept repeating the same thing until i got fed up with it. All this while, my patience has gone up to the limit. I'm afraid that one day i'll utter something really nasty to them. However, i still have to bear with all these problems. Darn ~, i merely know this might never end untill they slowly give me full freedom.
All this while, i've never try to against them as i know they're my true parents. Sigh..



till then,
emily xoxo

No comments: