Tuesday, March 31, 2009

31 % OFF

Time flicks really fast, i never realize it's 31st of march today after what my mum had just told me on the phone.

A little conversation between mum & me

Mum : ehhh, today is 31st of march ahr.. baskin robbin got 31 % off

me : ya meh, ? today 31st meh ?

Mum : Yalar..so what flavour you want ? tell me..tell me.. i go and queue up now

me : er....Jamoca almond fudge & Reese peanut butter cup la. ( strongly recommended with both of these flavours I stated here .)


An irresistible tempation..okay i started to drool over with these photos already hehe... Yumyum..Yummy =)

Kevin quickly deliver another flavour for anne & me now !!! haha

Baskin Robbins is running a great promotion today..31 % off any handpack purchase..so people quick !! go and hunt for some now !!

till then,
adieu xoxo

No comments: