Thursday, April 02, 2009

Compliment ?

Full of hatred on me ? haha
yea, hell knows that i'm UGLY yet having an ugly hairstyle that sticking on my forehead.
So what ?

hello moron i'm being exactly who I am now, what is so wrong about that ?
i am very glad that u can learn your english so well..how i wish i can..but u know what..i just don't wanna be someone who only major in certain things because when you lose it..you're nothing.
To be frank..I can speak several languages and i am already satisfied of it.

I gotta admit i've lots of grammatical errors on my blog.
Even though my english ain't that perfect like you but i'm putting all my efforts to learn.
People may make some mistake at times.

3 words : Practice makes perfect.

This anonymous here had left a number of comments by telling me how gross & stupid i am here. Thanks for your compliments once again thank you. By the way. Are you a coward or what ? why don't you reveal your real identity instead of putting anonymous as username.

This person here still haven't reach at the age of puberty yet. I'd say childish yet immature.

Sometime people really got nothing better to do in their life, ehh go and get some life out there la wheyy

If a person hate him/her lots, why does he/she visits her blog all the time ?

hate me so much ? stay the hell away from my blog then =)

hello u've almost leak out ur identity ,
do u know what we call feedjit ?

For ur info,this is my very first and last time to reply you.

I'm not free to entertain or reply ur msg. I find it daft.

I'm glad that u always pay me a visit, although u hate me but u've made my life colourful.
*grins * I should thank you for increasing my number visitor of readers.

You know who you're.

till then,
adieu

No comments: