Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Work


Apparently, I'm still having my holiday break. For those who is eager to know recently i'm up to what ? Yea, being a hog laze around at home at times & working for part time jobs. Seriously, I do enjoy working lately even though it was kind of tiring when u're wearing with heels lol how i wish to wear flats somehow it was all plain good and get to meet some new friends and new colleagues and even new agent ! Had lots of fun during the working hours. Stroll around the hall, peeping at those smart guys with well dressed up. Glad to have them to guide me and will always by my side to lend me their hand if there is any problems yet they lead me to a better pathway . A little knowing that i've came to realize how to move on in life. Never ever think negatively. Be optimistic all the time.

Last weekend, i got a job for ASIA TRADER AND INVESTOR CONVENTION 2009 @ klcc.Initially, i thought my job was really easy cause i'll be only dispense all the flyers, but in the end i have to know a lil detail about the shares market and the guidance of investment. Urgghh this cracks my head man so kelam kabut..Don't even have the interest to learn..yea i know it's challenging but it's very risky lor okay !!

Cam whore bit =p



the MORON !!!! seriously i've no intention to take a picture with him..he is the one who ask someone else to take a pic for us..ewww gross enough..he obviously trying to take advantage, really wanna put his hands off from my shoulder, it gives me goose bumps..telling me all kinds of rubbish...and how sweet and thoughtful he is..for god sake, you know you're so fucking old enough =__=''. Arghh i'm so mean. Lol what to do, he is annoying !!!!

Coreen-my very sweet organiser =D
gwendeline-the friendly ones

Arthur- Oh my..the unexpected one *chuckles* =)

p/s: Can't wait to see u in the next PC FAIR

No comments: