Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy la..

Hi all.


Gym was awesome yesterday. Did a great work out. I started to feel the pain from every part of my body especially muscle part.Even i laugh stomach also ache.Knowing me I hardly exercise cause most of the time I will be sleeping like a hog at home haha.

Today is a happy day. Why ? haha cos i did a little shopping at Pav. Hunt back with 4 tops and a legging. Everything is so much worth it.


Well time travels like a blink of an eye.2009 is coming to an end. 24 more hours to go will be 2010 year. Turn over a new leaf.
Make a change in life. Start a new episode from the 1st of jan. Wipe away all your bitter moments. Prepare a fresh mind with a brand new year. Yes, I'm looking forward for 2010.
I aint gonna make any resolutions cos i knew it wouldn't be fulfill. So yea just let it be.
I'm sure everyone will be counting down on new yr eve that same goes to me haha.


Oh ya, speaking of my result.Yes, just release out today. The grades just simply pleased me.
2 high distinction which is Quantitative methods & Office application. Computing essentials is still fine for me. Prob & stats a little disappointment For malaysian studies will be different case hahaha cos no matter how much i put my effort ,it's either safely passed or I got C for it.
Seriously,I'm deliriously happy with it. Darling Anne said I done a good job. Awww *hugs* twin twin.My hardwork does pay in the end. Thumbs up. *beams*


No comments: