Tuesday, January 19, 2010

tralalala

Hello there.


Just came back from gym with the bro.Utterly exhausted right now but i dont feel drowsy at all.

Oh yea,I'm back on track into blogging world after procrastinating for 19 days. I know the readers are decreasing day by day but that doesn't matter at all cos i have nothing in particular to talk about.

The last weekend was plain good. Sunday was a pleasant day for me. The brothers and I off to The curve for shopping, cousins was there too.The eldest one went to gym so the youngest bro and my cousin accompany the kindliness of sister to saunter around the mall but guess what they ended up ditched me alone how sad :( Wtf right.

Just so when i passed by a watch shop, the twinkle eyes of mine caught a glimpse of gold watch which i've been craving for a couple of months. So yada yada hands got itchy. Without any hesitation I've purchased a watch with ma own cashh. I'm lovin in it and and bought abundance of gold accessory which total up cost me like a bomb ! The both annoyed brothers kept giving catty remarks of how ugly is my earings la,bangles la, ring la, waste money la, and the funniest part is thy asked '' why are u turning back into those olden days like aunty only by buying all gold gold stuff ? ( i was like kenot meh this is trend). So yea, my money is obviously in a red sign . Gotta watch my budget and save more from now.

Ohh no....is already 2.35am. I've class tomorrow.
Gotta turn in now. Tata peeps !









No comments: