Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Holllaaaa !!

Through out the fortnight holidays was rather hectic and dead beat. I'm suppose to spend my time to rest more and sleep well after struggling for finals in the middle of night in fact i'm not. I found myself like a nocturnal cling to the laptop until the sunrise. Plus, hang out with babes and people i love, went for hiking at broga hill early in the morning like 4am obviously i didn't sleep for the entire night haha so energetic and on vacation with the college mates. This week will be the last week of holiday for me, we're celebrating the twin babe of mine bday like for 2days,meet up friends for a drink and a few sips of shisha. Yeah, life is short and we're still young. We should explore fun & activities to the max. Don't u agree ? okay cut the crap. My eye bags are getting serious lately. Tell me how am i gonna reduce the darkness. It looks so fugly.


Alright i'll stop here now, gtg soon.
will upload the pictures soon :)

emily xx




No comments: