Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday love

Good morning readers,


The day has come to dawn now. The laptop clock strike at 6.28 am . I'm still considering whether to sleep or not cause i know my parents will drag me up for morning breakfast later and they certainly will of to somewhere else.

I always love to spend my quality time with mum and whats more friends as well but family will always in my main priority. Yesterday(saturday) was sleeping like a hog until my lil bro woke me up from my beauty sleep just because mum called up for shopping muahaha of course my eyes would turn sparkle after i heard from that.

Once we found our parking at Pav, the first thought that came to our mind was food. Yes, my stomach was rumbling for food and we went to madam kwan. Oh yes, people whenever u pay a vist to Pav. It's always a MUST to quench your thirst at SNOWFLAKE !!!! Mum and i just got crazy over the dessert especially the Taro balls taste simply original. * drools* this dessert has begun to be my drug addiction now haha.

After spending my time with mum & brother, meet up the lovely peoples and walked over to klcc for Pc fair. Well nothing much, I'd say the promoters overflow the customer. I dont think they have to hire soooooooo many promoters at one specific booth haha and i saw tons of brochure turn into garbage where i get to see people started to litter around the carpet. Arghh it's such a waste. ok cut the crap haha later on dinner, and late midnight talks with them. Ish this is why i'm not sleeping at all now.

No comments: